Tuesday, March 27, 2012

'i believe'



Sometimes you just have to get through all the hardest things before you can reach to the point you badly want .. People won’t stop talking and telling but there’s one thing in your heart that will easily ignore all the distraction, it’s your ‘guts’! Keep believing yourself before you believe or rely on others . One thing you have to remember, “Aim for the moon or the highest things in your life; because if you can’t reach the moon unless you could fall on the stars.” When there’s no one else, look inside yourself and trust your voice within coz it will guide your way.

No one can stop me from doing what I love to do. I can do whatever I want with the guidance of the Almighty Allah S.W.T. I believe in myself and I never regret anything that happens in my life, I surely believe everything’s happen for a reason. Today I may have you, but at the end of the day I will be alone and drown on my own. I can’t recall every littlest thing, but the best memoirs will always be remembered. My achievement is on the way, will finally arrive at a right place. Everything that you have set in your mind will be done nicely, just trust yourself because there’s no barrier for you to reach the top, obviously.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fleet like a butterfly & grow like a flower ! Look Forward & have courage onto anything u do . :)